How I VSCode Contest
Signing up and sharing your VSCode settings on How I VSCode was already easy and a lot of fun. But now, doing so gives you a chance to win some awesome prizes.
There are three ways to generate points:
- Sign up and sync your personal VSCode data to How I VSCode (1 point).
- Share your How I VSCode profile on Twitter and/or Dev.to (1 point each, you should see links on your profile after you sync data)
- Get an additional point for each person who signs up via your How I VSCode profile (1 point per referral who sync data).
- Thank you to Ahmad Awais for providing not one, but three copies of the excellent VSCode Power User.
- Thank you to the whole team at Dev.to for providing the $100 coupon to their fine shop
If you would like to participate, please drop me an email.
- Grand Prize - 1 copy of VSCode Power User & a $100 coupon to Dev.to
- Second Prize - 1 copy of VSCode Power User
- Third Prize - 1 copy of VSCode Power User
The contest is currently active and will run until November 27 at 11:59 PM EST.
Previous Signs ups and Shares
All existing How I VSCode users are already entered. In addition all previous sharing and referrals will count. Thank you for your early support!
Exclusions and Requirements
- You must legally be allowed to participate (local laws, age, etc.)
- You must sync your data participate. This means you have to click the Github link above and sign up. You then must install the VSCode extension and properly configure it sync your data. Nothing else is required.
- I (Scott Watermasysk) am personally excluded from the contest.
- I reserve the right to change/update/modify the rules in the event I learn something may not be legal/fair/etc.